Anyway, here are a few of layouts from the first weekend. More layouts in the coming weeks.
I used up a bunch of rub-on stitches in this one. I have been carrying those things around for YEARS!
And I used up a bunch of chipboard on this one. The polka dots on the flowers were made by putting paint on an embossing folder before running it through the Sizzix. I don't think I will try that again as it was extremely messy and not entirely successful. My poor Fairy Garden succumbed to the elements just this week.
It is hard to see, but the arrow chipboard and title are covered with Stickles in a very bright red. It took forever to dry.
I really like how this one turned out with the gears and bicycle paper that came in a magazine!
More coming soon!